4/9/10

Skeletons in the ... past blogs...


My gosh! Reading my old posts, and thinking about that Artfire site, which I finally shut down- still haven't found anything I like visually for a website that doesn't involve a fairly major upfront investment in cash. And... I'm just not that serious about selling stuff!! I am obviously terribly, perfectly spoiled by my lovely husband, and someday... in his happy, imminent retirement, when my children are much more grown and independent and less interested in my charming ministrations, I fully intend to spend brilliant and flowing hours in the studio churning out bits of wonder for the world to purchase and allow me to spoil him back. I swear.
For now, the elementary school just doesn't have enough volunteers and... I really like making posters, I'm so not kidding! And skull beads. OH! Shout out to Skullsville, USA- if you ever find yourself in need of very fine skull beads, thank goodness you're reading this- go straight to Warden and get yourself the best: www.skullsvilleusa.com ~ He's got lots of other cool (and also some very creepy!) things, too. His beautiful photos helped us get our beads right!

No comments:

Post a Comment