11/4/10

Slow Down to Enter... The Whirlwind

I have neglected my blog. I have neglected a lot of things in the last few months!! I swear to post new pics in a few days; for now just a little paragraph to check in and process...

Couple seasons of coaching with Team In Training, several endurance events and one mondo trail race (which I pr'd!) and several hundred thousand dollars raised with the North Metro Team to cure blood cancers.....

Check.

Kids back in school, settled into new routines and responsibilities, volunteering in the classroom and next to no tardy arrivals so far...

Check.

Full battery of colds, coughs, and stomach flus contracted, treated and survived...

Check.

Found the flipping leak in my torch fittings, FINALLY!!!...

Check.

Sub license application fully completed and in process at the CDE...

Check.

Moving into the off-season with running and the on-season with the studio...

Double check.... yup, appears affirmative, training to wane and smithing to resume. What other good fun will manifest in the coming months????? Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment